[CA] CHINA WHITE HEROIN (1-14G)

Marketplace for heroin
crimecarbon

Perfect - second order, all as expected. Good quality, lab tested pure. Shipping was a bit slower, but that's due to the post office. Stealth was better than on first order. Best dope you can get folks - 100% recommended!!!
peeervizreqqrotmo

Amazing product, 100% pure! I had a little sample tested, it was 90-95% Heroin and 5-10% 6-MAM (which is one of the active metabolites in heroin). Didn't think it was possible to get dope this pure these days! Shipping was quick, too. I ordered Friday late afternoon, it was shipped Monday morning (according to vendor) and arrived Tuesday. The only thing was that stealth could have been better, but it's sufficient for domestic. Thank you so much, I will be back!! :)
sadyevolz

Partyfaves my favorit hero vendor. His CW is 82% pure, I labtested it see post on Dread. He is also very responsive on bohemia. Stealth on packages is ok Thx PF, till the next order :)
agent

FE for fat bags of fire dope! And fat bags is what I got! Picked up before work, got home that night and still had 2 g's! 5 day international ship, not including Sunday or holiday, which was amazing! Got sold some fent garbage from an american vendor so i was really looking forward to throwing that shit in the trash where it belongs. Quality is amazing. Actually runs on foil, unlike american #4 which chars up after a half-inch. Perfect order and execution. As fast as it came, no way it went by the boys in blue at the border... shit usually sits with them for a week.. Thanks Partyfaves! You da man.
feriflertup

The best stealth I have ever seen. The best heroin I have ever experienced. Dissolves completely clear and takes a few minutes to take effect nasally. Turns a deep purple instantly with the Marquis reagent. Very clean effect. This is real Southeast Asian style china white heroin. I wish I had finalized early because this vendor deserves it. 10 days T2D internationally. I am very impressed with this vendor.